Biotech Healthcare Holding GmbH (Biotech) has developed the EYECRYL Phakic website www.unleashtheindependence.com (EYECRYL Website) for the purposes of information and communication. Nothing contained in EYECRYL Website should be construed as a promotion or solicitation for any product or for the use of any product in a particular way which is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the country where the user is located.
Your access to and use of the EYECRYL Website is subject to the following:
- EYECRYL Website is designed to provide general information about EYECRYL Phakic intraocular lens (IOL). It is not intended to provide medical advice. Consumers and patients should always consult an eye care professional for advice on the treatment of a specific condition or for any other particular need.
- Biotech goal is to ensure that the information on the EYECRYL Website is accurate and up to date but makes no representations, warranties or assurances (express or implied) as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of such information. Biotech shall not be liable for any damage or injury which may arise from the use of or reliance upon any information provided in the EYECRYL Website or from your inability to access the website. Biotech assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage or injury to you, your computer or other personal property including but not limited to damages caused by viruses that infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to EYECRYL Website or from your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio, or other items from the website.
- Some links in this website may lead to websites which are not under the control of Biotech. When you visit any of those websites you will leave the EYECRYL Website and Biotech will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material or any other website which is not under the control of Biotech. External sites are not endorsed by Biotech and Biotech makes no representation or warranty as to the content contained in any such external website.
- The EYECRYL Website is provided as a service to its visitors. Biotech reserves the right to delete, modify or supplement the content of the EYECRYL Website at any time for any reason without notification to anyone.
Unauthorized use of the content or trademarks or any materials, may violate copyright, trademark, unfair competition, false advertising, privacy, and other international laws, and may infringe upon the rights of Biotech. Such unauthorized use may result in your personal liability, including potential criminal liability. This includes the entire content of the EYECRYL Website, copyrighted and protected as a collective work.
- Reproduction of Images and Other Copyrighted Material. As with any image, possession of a copy of a digitized image does not give unrestricted rights to use it. The copyright of an image is generally owned by the photographer and only the copyright owner, or the owner’s legal representative, can grant permission to copy, distribute, or publicly display the image.
- It is illegal to reproduce photographs taken by a professional photographer or other copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner.
- Use of Information on this Website. The copyrights of the images and other material on the EYECRYL Website are owned Biotech or the individual photographers who have authorized their use on this website.
- Use of Other Images and Information. Other images and information may be downloaded, reprinted and reproduced for non-commercial, private purposes. Other images and information may not be manipulated or altered without the express permission of Biotech or the photographer.
The EYECRYL Website may contain Intellectual Property owned by third parties, including but not limited to promotional and business partners, licensors, licensees, sponsors and advertisers. The third party product names/brand names are trademarks of their respective owners.